Planet Replay Forum Index Planet Replay
The Destination for ReplayTV Owners and TV Enthusiasts
Back to the home page

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   7 days of topics7 Days  30 days of topics30 Days  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

DVD Recording time

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planet Replay Forum Index -> MPEG Editing / DVD Creation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ScottieR6
Just looking around
Just looking around

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 2:06 pm    Post subject: DVD Recording time Reply with quote

Can someone tell me how much time you can record to a DVD, using the medium or high quality recordings?? Still trying to figure all this out. I guess my first step would be to start playing with the DVArchive first. But from my understanding, I should record shows in medium or better if I want to make the transfer to dvd easier, right?
wraith
Replay newbie
Replay newbie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Generally speaking, you can only burn about 4.2 gigs of video on high quality, which equals out to just under an hour and a half. I think, I know if you use Nero, it will tell you how much you can put on it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planet Replay Forum Index -> MPEG Editing / DVD Creation All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: