Planet Replay Forum Index Planet Replay
The Destination for ReplayTV Owners and TV Enthusiasts
Back to the home page

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   7 days of topics7 Days  30 days of topics30 Days  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Trouble editing out commercials with reVue

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planet Replay Forum Index -> MPEG Editing / DVD Creation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mandmj
Just looking around
Just looking around

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 7:15 pm    Post subject: Trouble editing out commercials with reVue Reply with quote

Hello all. I'm a bit of a newbie, but I've searched here and AVS and can't find an answer to this question. I can download the DVA files to my computer, and use reVue, but the commercial breaks are off. So I went through and adjusted them with the exact time indicies to make everything perfect (under "edit show information"), and saved the lot. Problem is, that whenever I "create new video" reVue uses the old commercial breaks, not the ones I've defined and saved. I've done this about 3 times now, and the exact same result every time. Any thoughts???
rodrigt501
Replay fan
Replay fan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 3:06 am    Post subject: Add RTV Tools Reply with quote

Somewhere in this forum or in DVArchive.com there are instructions pointing to downloading and incorporating RTVTools into reVue. Then all you need to do is direct reVue to generate a clean file and you will see the option for eliminating commercials automatically. The new file will be oldfilenameCLN.mpeg (+ .ndx, etc). And, the resulting file can be streamed back to the ReplayTV unit - Works great.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planet Replay Forum Index -> MPEG Editing / DVD Creation All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: