Planet Replay Forum Index Planet Replay
The Destination for ReplayTV Owners and TV Enthusiasts
Back to the home page

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   7 days of topics7 Days  30 days of topics30 Days  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TapeItAll Systems is no longer in business

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jones
Replay junkie
Replay junkie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 7:05 pm    Post subject: TapeItAll Systems is no longer in business Reply with quote

Effective 9/13/2004 TapeItAll Systems is no longer in business. I will personally continue to provide email based customer support (support@tapeitall.com) and provide in-warranty repairs on a case by case basis.

Customers with outstanding orders that have not shipped will have their orders refunded. Customers who have sent in hardware for repair will have their units repaired and returned to them.

Sincerely,

Mike Brown

Really sorry to see this. I hope Mike will keep TapeItAll/4DTV updated when channels move to diff sats. Or maybe this can be done by the enduser..............I don't know.

Mike thanks for a great product, it made the use of my 4DTV much more enjoyable and your after sale support was the best. Sorry you had to close shop.

Jones
thepit
Just looking around
Just looking around

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 8:58 am    Post subject: what are the available options today? Reply with quote

With DVRBB still not released (as far as I can determine) and TapeItAll no longer in business, is there a good solution for controlling a 4DTV box from a Replay TV? I have the guide working using WIRNS, but I need some way to translate the 3 digit channels coming out of the ReplayTV into an IR signal that the 4DTV box can understand. Everything I can find online seems to point me either towards DVRBB or to TapeItAll, neither of which appears to be available.
Jones
Replay junkie
Replay junkie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check out my posts on last page to your question
Link
http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=5286060#post5286060
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planet Replay Forum Index -> ReplayTV & 4DTV All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: