Planet Replay Forum Index Planet Replay
The Destination for ReplayTV Owners and TV Enthusiasts
Back to the home page

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   7 days of topics7 Days  30 days of topics30 Days  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WiRNS Setup Wizard Ended Prematurely

View previous topic :: View next topic  
h82w8
Replay newbie
Replay newbie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:54 am    Post subject: WiRNS Setup Wizard Ended Prematurely Reply with quote

My laptop that is running WiRNS was slowing down big time and I had to move a bunch of stuff to a remote drive and defrag my C drive. Performance improved, but the green ball is now gone. I figured a reinstall of WiRNS 3.0 would get it back, so I did an Uninstall followed by a new Install and after accepting the license agreement, I got an immediate window saying that WiRNS Setup Wizard Ended Prematurely.

I'm running XP3; I have a static IP address configured and a lease reservation. I tried it with my firewall turned off as well, but got the same result. I searched the forum, but didn't find much.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planet Replay Forum Index -> WiRNS All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: