Planet Replay Forum Index Planet Replay
The Destination for ReplayTV Owners and TV Enthusiasts
Visit our partner site: ReplayFAQs.com
Back to top page

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Latest on LaHo?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
replayquint
Almost hooked

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:13 pm    Post subject: The Latest on LaHo? Reply with quote

I have a Showstopper 2000. The channel guide I've been using for the last 6 years has disappeared. Now I have no channel guide. My post on it is here: http://planetreplay.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=16234

Would LaHo have the lost channel guide, or is LaHo based on the same source as the native channel guide (in other words, it would not either)

I read most of the thread about charge/donation/free, but there haven't been any recent updates.
hdonzis

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To specifically answer your question, LaHo uses a different source than the DNNA channel guide, but they are both generated from the same source, Tribue Media Services. You basically set up a Schedules Direct-like account for LaHo and pick your lineup from there...

However, there really shouldn't be any reason that you shouldn't be able to get your channel guide from DNNA/ReplayTV, so if there's some other reason that you can't get it, then it certainly could be possible that you'd have a problem with LaHo as well, even though it uses a different channel guide source. If the reason you're having problems with the DNNA/ReplayTV channel guide is due to the phone number you are using to connect (as is a common problem lately), then LaHo uses a different phone number, but it is long distance (if you're not in Dallas). So, that alone might make the difference, if the problem is the phone number that your ShowStopper is attempting to dial...

Henry
replayquint
Almost hooked

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks Henry
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planet Replay Forum Index -> LaHo All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: