Planet Replay Forum Index Planet Replay
The Destination for ReplayTV Owners and TV Enthusiasts
Back to the home page

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   7 days of topics7 Days  30 days of topics30 Days  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

West coast DIAL UP server might be down

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mt_tucker
Almost hooked

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:07 pm    Post subject: West coast DIAL UP server might be down Reply with quote

West coast DIAL UP server might be down

After trying everything I could to get my channel guide information I finally called Replay customer service.
The customer service rep was very nice, and we tried several things to get my guide information. But my system was not making a connection with the Replay server.

Not having any luck, the Rep thought it might be my systems modem, so we tried using the Replay customer service area code and prefix in Texas to get the guide. Well guess what that worked or at least we connected with the server in Texas. I did not want to pay long distance fees for peak hours so I stopped it once it started to download the guide information.

Now we tried an area code in California different area then mine. This time I got the message “Link Down”

All this testing leads the Replay rep to the conclusion (and I agree) that there is a problem with the Replay West Coast server.
He said he would get the information to the appropriate department.

Personally I would suggest if you live in the West Coast area and are also having problems you call Replay customer service 254-299-2705. Maybe if enough of us call they will get someone to fix this issue for us faster.
mt_tucker
Almost hooked

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UPDATE:
I got a primary number in Fremont CA to work. This is a toll call for me.
Annoying, but at least I did get the guide info.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planet Replay Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: