Planet Replay Forum Index Planet Replay
The Destination for ReplayTV Owners and TV Enthusiasts
Back to the home page

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   7 days of topics7 Days  30 days of topics30 Days  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

DVArchive for Mac Universal

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mschmitt
Replay fan
Replay fan

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:53 pm    Post subject: DVArchive for Mac Universal Reply with quote

I have created a version of DVArchive 3.2 for OS X, modified to be a Universal app.

On my Snow Leopard machine it runs as 64-bit Intel. It should work on Lion now, as well as PPC.

It might no longer work on OS X versions prior to Leopard now. I might be able to fix that if it is a concern.

The actual DVArchive Java app is not changed. The only thing I touched is the OS X launcher.

You may download it from: http://www.planetreplay.com/software/DVArchive/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal.dmg

I made four changes:
  1. Recompiled the script as a Universal application.
  2. Changed the password prompt dialog box to hide the password characters.
  3. Corrected a bug (introduced in Leopard?) that was preventing the password pre-check validation from actually working.
  4. New algorithm for encrypting the password.
Let me know how it works.

Edit: Changed download location to Planet Replay software archive.

Last edited by mschmitt on Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:25 am; edited 2 times in total
sydnoremery
Just looking around
Just looking around

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:07 pm    Post subject: OSX Lion version Reply with quote

The launcher now works perfectly for me in Lion. But streaming shows doesn't work; it opens QT Player, but then I get a message saying titled replayShow.mpg "The operation could not be completed."

Do the old instructions still apply? My streaming entry is "osascript "/Applications/DVArchive_3.2/QTScript.app"", where QTScript was created as described in the instructions.

Thanks for the Lion version, and thanks in advance for any help with streaming.
mschmitt
Replay fan
Replay fan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try using the QTHelper script included in the DVArchive package.

On my Snow Leopard machine, QuickTime Player X doesn't work, but QuickTime Player 7 does. This probably because streaming ReplayTV video requires the QuickTime MPEG-2 Playback Component, which apparently doesn't work with QuickTime X.

If I change the QTHelper script to use QuickTime Player 7.app instead of QuickTime Player.app it does work on Snow Leopard.

On Lion MPEG-2 is supposed to be built into QuickTime; no add on component required anymore.
sbwinter2
Replay junkie
Replay junkie

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi mschmitt,

I have just purchased a newer mac and am trying to install your version of DVArchive in Universal form. I have already loaded java via Apple for legacy programs (v6). When I launch your install, I get an error that the disc is damaged and needs to be ejected. Is the file you have in the link damaged now for some reason? Should the install work with 10.10? Thanks for any help.

Susan
mschmitt
Replay fan
Replay fan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sbwinter2 wrote:
I have just purchased a newer mac and am trying to install your version of DVArchive in Universal form. I have already loaded java via Apple for legacy programs (v6). When I launch your install, I get an error that the disc is damaged and needs to be ejected. Is the file you have in the link damaged now for some reason? Should the install work with 10.10?

I just tried the download link. It successfully downloaded "DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal.dmg" (4,577,380 bytes), which mounts with no errors.

I'm running that release of DVArchive on Yosemite 10.10.5 right now.

Check the size of your download; maybe it was incomplete.
sbwinter2
Replay junkie
Replay junkie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It downloads and mounts without a problem. It errors on actual install attempt. Did you try that too?
mschmitt
Replay fan
Replay fan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sbwinter2 wrote:
It downloads and mounts without a problem. It errors on actual install attempt. Did you try that too?

DVArchive doesn't have an install, you just copy the app to wherever you want.

I just tried running it a) from the mounted disk image, and b) after copying it from the disk image to my local drive. Both work fine.

If you're getting an error that a disk is damaged, it means that OS X is trying to mount some disk (or something it thinks is a disk). The question is, which disk and why?

Look in the system.log in the Console and see if there are any relevant messages.

Right now my only guess is it has something to do with the first run of Java. Or your DVArchive settings are pointing to an alias to something that was on another disk image.

Oh, and one more possibility: I've noticed that the DVArchive script has issues when DVArchive is run from a different drive that has the same volume name as the startup drive. I started working on a fix, but that's not an easy problem to solve; it is something that AppleScript doesn't handle very well.
sbwinter2
Replay junkie
Replay junkie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know what to tell you. This is a brand new macbook pro. I open the dmg file. I drag the app to the desktop (and also tried it within its disk image. I double click on the icon. I get the error: "DVArchive is damaged and can't be opened. You should move it to the Trash." I will have to copy the console messages when I am on the other computer.

Again, the java I loaded was the legacy program for newer OS from Apple's website. Could it be an incompatible version of Java? If that was the case, wouldn't I get a different error?

Thanks
sbwinter2
Replay junkie
Replay junkie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From the console:

9/13/15 11:58:54.279 AM apsd[72]: Illegal subject name missing 'courier.push.apple.com' (2.5.4.3): ({
label = "2.5.4.6";
"localized label" = "2.5.4.6";
type = string;
value = US;
}, {
label = "2.5.4.8";
"localized label" = "2.5.4.8";
type = string;
value = California;
}, {
label = "2.5.4.7";
"localized label" = "2.5.4.7";
type = string;
value = Cupertino;
}, {
label = "2.5.4.10";
"localized label" = "2.5.4.10";
type = string;
value = "Apple Inc.";
}, {
label = "2.5.4.3";
"localized label" = "2.5.4.3";
type = string;
value = "courier.sandbox.push.apple.com";
})
9/13/15 11:58:55.446 AM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: (com.apple.quicklook[528]) Endpoint has been activated through legacy launch(3) APIs. Please switch to XPC or bootstrap_check_in(): com.apple.quicklook
9/13/15 11:59:03.476 AM CoreServicesUIAgent[251]: Error -60005 creating authorization
9/13/15 11:59:04.000 AM kernel[0]: hfs: mounted DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal on device disk2s2
9/13/15 11:59:04.195 AM mds[56]: (Volume.Normal:2464) volume:0x7f914e05d000 ********** Bootstrapped Creating a default store:1 SpotLoc:(null) SpotVerLoc:(null) occlude:0 /Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal
9/13/15 11:59:05.412 AM DiskImages UI Agent[534]: *** -[NSMachPort handlePortMessage:]: dropping incoming DO message because the connection is invalid
9/13/15 11:59:10.773 AM CoreServicesUIAgent[251]: Error -60005 creating authorization
9/13/15 11:59:10.825 AM CoreServicesUIAgent[251]: Error SecAssessmentCreate: The operation couldn’t be completed. (OSStatus error -67030.)
9/13/15 11:59:29.000 AM kernel[0]: pci pause: SDXC
9/13/15 12:01:10.711 PM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: (com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x10000007.DVArchive[547]) Service exited due to signal: Killed: 9
9/13/15 12:01:13.644 PM pkd[378]: releasing plug-in hold FDEC8DA3-3EC2-44B1-B1E6-68556D9E7F1C at client's request
9/13/15 12:01:25.371 PM Console[561]: Failed to connect (_consoleX) outlet from (NSApplication) to (ConsoleX): missing setter or instance variable
sbwinter2
Replay junkie
Replay junkie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also found the test Java website and can see that I am running the same version as on my 10.6.8 computer.
mschmitt
Replay fan
Replay fan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, that's a different error than the one for a bad disk.

What do you have Gatekeeper set to? (System Preferences > General > Allow apps downloaded from:)

I think the "damaged" message is because Gatekeeper doesn't find a correct code signature (since DVArchive isn't signed), maybe combined with the fact that it is running a script.

Try clearing the Gatekeeper quarantine:
  1. Open a Terminal window.
  2. Enter xattr -dr com.apple.quarantine
  3. Type a space.
  4. Drag DVArchive to the terminal window so it completes the command line
  5. Hit Enter
sbwinter2
Replay junkie
Replay junkie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi.

I didn't say "bad;" I said "damaged" in my original post, so I didn't even realize you were interpreting it in a different way at first.

Meanwhile, that Allow Apps is under Security in the System Prefs. I changed it to allow all.

I also followed your quarantine instructions, and here are the results:
Last login: Sun Sep 13 09:04:23 on console
Susans-MacBook-Pro:~ susanwinter$ xattr -dr com.apple.quarantine /Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/.DS_Store'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/.DS_Store'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Info.plist'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/MacOS/.DS_Store'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/MacOS/DVArchive'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/MacOS'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/PkgInfo'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/.DS_Store'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/description.rtfd/.DS_Store'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/description.rtfd/.typeAttributes.dict'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/description.rtfd/TXT.rtf'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/description.rtfd'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/DVArchive.icns'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/DVArchive.rsrc'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/InfoPlist.strings'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/.DS_Store'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/DVArchive.jar'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/DVArchiveMac.jar'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Custom/Email'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Custom/Images'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Custom/Lib/CustomMacros.vm'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Custom/Lib'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Custom/Web'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Custom'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Email/README.txt'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Email/UpcomingShows.vm'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Email'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/amber.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/blue-ball.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/buttons/baseButton.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/buttons/baseButton.png'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/buttons/cancel.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/buttons/close.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/buttons/collapse.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/buttons/deleteShow.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/buttons/download.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/buttons/downloadShow.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/buttons/expand.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/buttons/findAllShows.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/buttons/jumpToNow.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/buttons/nextBlock.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/buttons/nextBlock_disabled.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/buttons/playShow.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/buttons/prevBlock.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/buttons/prevBlock_disabled.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/buttons/recordShow.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/buttons/refresh.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/buttons/schedule.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/buttons/search.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/buttons/sortdown.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/buttons/sortup.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/buttons/Thumbs.db'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/buttons'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/category.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/channel.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/DVArchive_large.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/DVArchive_small.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/green-ball.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/green.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/photo.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/pink-ball.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/pixel.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/point-ball.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/purple-ball.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/red-ball.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/ReplayTV_large.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/ReplayTV_small.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/show.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/stop.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tabs/dvrexplorer_a.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tabs/dvrexplorer_ia.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tabs/tvlistings_a.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tabs/tvlistings_ia.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tabs/tvsearch_a.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tabs/tvsearch_ia.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tabs/upcomingshows_a.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tabs/upcomingshows_ia.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tabs'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/black/conflict.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/black/guar_recur.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/black/guar_recur_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/black/guar_show.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/black/guar_show_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/black/guar_theme.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/black/guar_theme_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/black/ng_recur.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/black/ng_recur_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/black/ng_show.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/black/ng_show_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/black/ng_theme.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/black/ng_theme_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/black/no_record.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/black/recorded.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/black'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/blue/conflict.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/blue/guar_recur.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/blue/guar_recur_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/blue/guar_show.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/blue/guar_show_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/blue/guar_theme.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/blue/guar_theme_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/blue/ng_recur.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/blue/ng_recur_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/blue/ng_show.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/blue/ng_show_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/blue/ng_theme.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/blue/ng_theme_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/blue/no_record.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/blue/recorded.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/blue'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/cyan/conflict.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/cyan/guar_recur.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/cyan/guar_recur_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/cyan/guar_show.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/cyan/guar_show_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/cyan/guar_theme.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/cyan/guar_theme_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/cyan/ng_recur.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/cyan/ng_recur_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/cyan/ng_show.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/cyan/ng_show_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/cyan/ng_theme.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/cyan/ng_theme_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/cyan/no_record.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/cyan/recorded.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/cyan'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/darkgreen/conflict.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/darkgreen/guar_recur.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/darkgreen/guar_recur_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/darkgreen/guar_show.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/darkgreen/guar_show_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/darkgreen/guar_theme.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/darkgreen/guar_theme_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/darkgreen/ng_recur.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/darkgreen/ng_recur_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/darkgreen/ng_show.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/darkgreen/ng_show_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/darkgreen/ng_theme.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/darkgreen/ng_theme_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/darkgreen/no_record.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/darkgreen/recorded.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/darkgreen'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/darkgrey/conflict.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/darkgrey/guar_recur.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/darkgrey/guar_recur_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/darkgrey/guar_show.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/darkgrey/guar_show_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/darkgrey/guar_theme.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/darkgrey/guar_theme_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/darkgrey/ng_recur.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/darkgrey/ng_recur_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/darkgrey/ng_show.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/darkgrey/ng_show_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/darkgrey/ng_theme.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/darkgrey/ng_theme_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/darkgrey/no_record.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/darkgrey/recorded.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/darkgrey'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/darkred/conflict.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/darkred/guar_recur.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/darkred/guar_recur_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/darkred/guar_show.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/darkred/guar_show_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/darkred/guar_theme.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/darkred/guar_theme_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/darkred/ng_recur.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/darkred/ng_recur_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/darkred/ng_show.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/darkred/ng_show_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/darkred/ng_theme.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/darkred/ng_theme_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/darkred/no_record.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/darkred/recorded.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/darkred'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/doColoring'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/green/conflict.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/green/guar_recur.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/green/guar_recur_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/green/guar_show.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/green/guar_show_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/green/guar_theme.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/green/guar_theme_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/green/ng_recur.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/green/ng_recur_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/green/ng_show.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/green/ng_show_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/green/ng_theme.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/green/ng_theme_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/green/no_record.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/green/recorded.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/green'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/lavender/conflict.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/lavender/guar_recur.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/lavender/guar_recur_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/lavender/guar_show.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/lavender/guar_show_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/lavender/guar_theme.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/lavender/guar_theme_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/lavender/ng_recur.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/lavender/ng_recur_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/lavender/ng_show.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/lavender/ng_show_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/lavender/ng_theme.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/lavender/ng_theme_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/lavender/no_record.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/lavender/recorded.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/lavender'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/lightgray/conflict.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/lightgray/guar_recur.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/lightgray/guar_recur_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/lightgray/guar_show.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/lightgray/guar_show_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/lightgray/guar_theme.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/lightgray/guar_theme_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/lightgray/ng_recur.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/lightgray/ng_recur_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/lightgray/ng_show.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/lightgray/ng_show_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/lightgray/ng_theme.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/lightgray/ng_theme_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/lightgray/no_record.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/lightgray/recorded.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/lightgray'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/lightgreen/conflict.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/lightgreen/guar_recur.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/lightgreen/guar_recur_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/lightgreen/guar_show.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/lightgreen/guar_show_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/lightgreen/guar_theme.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/lightgreen/guar_theme_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/lightgreen/ng_recur.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/lightgreen/ng_recur_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/lightgreen/ng_show.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/lightgreen/ng_show_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/lightgreen/ng_theme.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/lightgreen/ng_theme_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/lightgreen/no_record.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/lightgreen/recorded.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/lightgreen'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/lightpink/conflict.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/lightpink/guar_recur.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/lightpink/guar_recur_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/lightpink/guar_show.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/lightpink/guar_show_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/lightpink/guar_theme.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/lightpink/guar_theme_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/lightpink/ng_recur.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/lightpink/ng_recur_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/lightpink/ng_show.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/lightpink/ng_show_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/lightpink/ng_theme.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/lightpink/ng_theme_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/lightpink/no_record.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/lightpink/recorded.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/lightpink'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/mono/conflict.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/mono/guar_recur.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/mono/guar_recur_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/mono/guar_show.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/mono/guar_show_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/mono/guar_theme.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/mono/guar_theme_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/mono/ng_recur.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/mono/ng_recur_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/mono/ng_show.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/mono/ng_show_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/mono/ng_theme.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/mono/ng_theme_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/mono/no_record.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/mono/recorded.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/mono'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/navy/conflict.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/navy/guar_recur.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/navy/guar_recur_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/navy/guar_show.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/navy/guar_show_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/navy/guar_theme.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/navy/guar_theme_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/navy/ng_recur.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/navy/ng_recur_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/navy/ng_show.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/navy/ng_show_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/navy/ng_theme.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/navy/ng_theme_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/navy/no_record.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/navy/recorded.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/navy'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/ochre/conflict.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/ochre/guar_recur.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/ochre/guar_recur_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/ochre/guar_show.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/ochre/guar_show_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/ochre/guar_theme.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/ochre/guar_theme_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/ochre/ng_recur.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/ochre/ng_recur_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/ochre/ng_show.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/ochre/ng_show_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/ochre/ng_theme.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/ochre/ng_theme_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/ochre/no_record.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/ochre/recorded.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/ochre'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/olive/conflict.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/olive/guar_recur.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/olive/guar_recur_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/olive/guar_show.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/olive/guar_show_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/olive/guar_theme.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/olive/guar_theme_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/olive/ng_recur.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/olive/ng_recur_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/olive/ng_show.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/olive/ng_show_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/olive/ng_theme.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/olive/ng_theme_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/olive/no_record.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/olive/recorded.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/olive'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/orange/conflict.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/orange/guar_recur.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/orange/guar_recur_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/orange/guar_show.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/orange/guar_show_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/orange/guar_theme.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/orange/guar_theme_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/orange/ng_recur.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/orange/ng_recur_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/orange/ng_show.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/orange/ng_show_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/orange/ng_theme.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/orange/ng_theme_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/orange/no_record.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/orange/recorded.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/orange'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/pink/conflict.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/pink/guar_recur.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/pink/guar_recur_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/pink/guar_show.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/pink/guar_show_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/pink/guar_theme.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/pink/guar_theme_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/pink/ng_recur.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/pink/ng_recur_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/pink/ng_show.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/pink/ng_show_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/pink/ng_theme.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/pink/ng_theme_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/pink/no_record.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/pink/recorded.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/pink'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/purple/conflict.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/purple/guar_recur.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/purple/guar_recur_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/purple/guar_show.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/purple/guar_show_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/purple/guar_theme.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/purple/guar_theme_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/purple/ng_recur.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/purple/ng_recur_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/purple/ng_show.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/purple/ng_show_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/purple/ng_theme.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/purple/ng_theme_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/purple/no_record.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/purple/recorded.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/purple'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/red/conflict.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/red/guar_recur.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/red/guar_recur_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/red/guar_show.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/red/guar_show_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/red/guar_theme.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/red/guar_theme_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/red/ng_recur.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/red/ng_recur_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/red/ng_show.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/red/ng_show_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/red/ng_theme.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/red/ng_theme_spec.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/red/no_record.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/red/recorded.gif'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Images/tvschd/red'
xattr: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/Volumes/DVArchive-3.2-OSX-Universal/DVArchive.app/Contents/Resources/Java/Templates/Standard/Image
sbwinter2
Replay junkie
Replay junkie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, I just tried again without waiting for your reply and it worked. So will it work every time or do I have to go through this with every launch?

As geeky as I am, I just don't know linux, so I can follow instructions (I have done other coding), but don't know any of this on my own.

Thanks for any help.
mschmitt
Replay fan
Replay fan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your attempt to clear the quarantine didn't work because the disk image is read-only.

Drag DVArchive (and any of the other files you want) off of the disk image, to a real drive. Then you can clear the quarantine on the copy of the app (or its parent folder) and it will stick.

The reason you were able to launch it was that you turned off Gatekeeper. Which does show that Gatekeeper is the source of the error message.

You can set the Preference back to "Mac App Store and identified developers".
sbwinter2
Replay junkie
Replay junkie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

silly me. That was a novice error. I had dragged to the desktop and trashed enough times that I accidentally dragged from the image instead of the app folder.

Now that I did that and cleared the quarantine again, it is working with the default security in place. Thanks again for your assistance with this.

Susan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planet Replay Forum Index -> DVArchive All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: