Planet Replay Forum Index Planet Replay
The Destination for ReplayTV Owners and TV Enthusiasts
Back to the home page

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   7 days of topics7 Days  30 days of topics30 Days  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Comcast Digital Adapter - Pace DC50X
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planet Replay Forum Index -> ReplayTV & Cable Boxes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
choliscott
Replay elitist
Replay elitist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:35 pm    Post subject: Comcast Digital Adapter - Pace DC50X Reply with quote

Ok for some reason Comcast has decided that we all need to have some sort of box hooked up to each tv, even though on their commericals they say, if your a subscriber (or something like that) then you don't need any additional equipment....

Anyways, we got the letter today saying that we had to order the amount of digital adapters we needed, & I found a blaster code on the replaytv site for it appears the box is Pace DC50X.

So my question: has anybody else already got their adapters & had no issues getting them to work with the replay..

Thanks
adone36
Planet Master
Planet Master

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have Comcast. A year or so ago, my cousin got a letter from them saying he HAD to subscribe to digital and get a box. He didn't. He only had to if he wanted EVERY channel he had at the time as some were moving to digital only. Most cable companies, including Comcast here, maintain the basic tier in analog. My Replays still tune directly.
choliscott
Replay elitist
Replay elitist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well here in the Seattle area, they are making everyone get a converter box because of them going to all digital.

So when they decide to cut over the only channels that will still work with the analog with be the channels they have on the limited basic package.
Eugene
Replay newbie
Replay newbie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:16 pm    Post subject: Comcast "Pace"converter box with RTV Reply with quote

Hello:

I am on comcast and using a Comcast "Pace" converter box model number "DC50X." I am attempting to get the RTV configured to beable to change the converter box channels and record shows from channels 22 through 70. I have selected the Pace setting and IR code of "0237,"but cannot get the RTV IR to change the converter box channels.

I have the coax Out from the Pace box going into a splitter - and, a coax line from the splitter going to my RTV and TV.

Does anyone hav eany suggestions.

Eugene
rleekgb@comcast.net
Richard
curtcharlespdx
Just looking around
Just looking around

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:03 am    Post subject: Replay and Pace DC50X Reply with quote

Comcast (here in Portland, OR) is converting channels 32-71 to a digital format (to save bandwidth and provide more content). Analog TV's and Replays cannot decode the digital format, so to receive these channels users will need a DTA - Digital Transport Adaptor or cable box. Comcast supplies a Pace DC50X DTA at no charge. This device lives between the wall and the Replay. It handles channel switching just like a cable box does. The Replay (or your TV) tunes to channel 3 (or 4) and the DTA changes channel.

Here's what I think Basic Cable + Replay users will have to do:
Tell your Replay that it's connected to a Digital Cable box. Then find the IR code for the DTA.
Tell your Replay to use the Full Digital Cable channel line-up. (Basic cable just has 2-31 now). Map out the channels that don't make sense (like the HD 700 block or the music 900 block).

This should provide the ability to access 2-71 (at least) and use the Replay channel guide to select programs to watch/record.

The Tivo forums have some info on the IR code, but Tivo uses 5-digit codes and Replay 4-digit codes so there isn't a match. They did suggest to try Scientific Atlanta and Moto codes, but no joy so far.
The Pace code (0237 I think) does NOT work.

If anyone has found the Replay IR codes to send to the Pace DC50X, please post!

Curt
CurtCharlesPDX@netscape.net
choliscott
Replay elitist
Replay elitist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Replay and Pace DC50X Reply with quote

The wife ordered the boxes today, so I'll have them either Thursday or Friday, so I'll play around with them & see what I come up with.

curtcharlespdx wrote:

The Tivo forums have some info on the IR code, but Tivo uses 5-digit codes and Replay 4-digit codes so there isn't a match. They did suggest to try Scientific Atlanta and Moto codes, but no joy so far.
The Pace code (0237 I think) does NOT work.

If anyone has found the Replay IR codes to send to the Pace DC50X, please post!

Curt
CurtCharlesPDX@netscape.net
choliscott
Replay elitist
Replay elitist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:10 pm    Post subject: Update on DCX50 Boxes Reply with quote

Ok I got the boxes today & like everyone has mentioned the code that replay has det for the Pace box did not work, so I next tried the Scientic & motorola codes. Eventually I started to go thru each code. Here are some that I went thru & none of these worked

0 1 2 3 6 7 8 11 12 17 237 276 277 361 476 477 764
775 810 877 1108 1109 1117 1136 1142 1167 1170 1171
1189 1230 1247 1248 1254 1256 1264 1265 1269 1276 1285
1287 1289 1314 1315 1316 1327 1341 1476 1639 1749 1856
1877 4476 7000 7001 7002 7101 7102 7110 7111 7200 7250
7400 7450 7470 7471 7500 7775 7910 7911 7920 7930 7998
7999 479a 8a 8b

I was also seeing if anybody tried some of the other codes not listed & if so what were they?
RIAW
Almost hooked

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:42 am    Post subject: No Pace DTA code ever? Reply with quote

I have read elsewhere that the DCX50 box is NOT compatible with a normal IR transmitter. It uses a different coding system. Whether or not that is true I don't know.

However I am in the process of trying to configure our TV and Replay 5000 so my wife is reasonably able to use it.

See my post about the DCT 2000 and comcast and the 5000.

I have decided to hook up the Replay to the cable box and make the cable box ONLY USED BY THE REPLAY... Unless I bypass it when I'm sure my wife has nothing programmed.

I am in the process of setting up one of the 2 "free" (for now anyway) DTAs to feed through an old VHS recorder so I can feed it into the TV set via a video input. That will always be "online" and my wife will watch TV when not using the Replay to do so on that chain and with the DTA "mini" remote that, inspite of trying 2 different ones will NOT turn on and off the very old small Magnavox mounted near the ceiling in our bedroom.

Will my wife be happy with the new setup? NO, but I can't figure out anything else simple to make it easy for her to watch analog TV and keep the Replay connected where it needs to connect. The quality of the picture is better than the VHS slow speed tapes that she watched for years before I bought her a Replay 5000 when it was first out.
RIAW
Almost hooked

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:37 pm    Post subject: DTA DC50X & Harmony Remote Reply with quote

I discovered today that the Harmony 767 remote is able to control the Pace DC50X.

It would seem there should be a way to control it with the IR blaster or is there something else that needs to be managed for that to be possible?

I was surprised because from what I'd read by others much more knowledgeable than I seemed to be saying that it couldn't be controlled with a "normal" IR remote.
sandi
Just looking around
Just looking around

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 4:25 pm    Post subject: older models, no go? Reply with quote

Just got my Pace DC50X. Most of the codes folks mention come up as 'not supported' when I try them. If anybody has a solution, please post it!

Sigh, we've had our original ReplayTV since 2000. Added new hard disks and swapped the boards. We got a second (Panasonic) unit free. We have been clinging to analog service. I guess it is time to look into ATT U-Verse. Comcast has always treated us so shabbily that I am not eager to purchase more from them.
RIAW
Almost hooked

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have some of the same thoughts as you sandi.

I decided I'd give it some more time if/when Comcast actually makes the threatened change away from expanded basic service being all analog. I have committed to get a friend's Replay 5000 series working with the cable box (DCT 2000) but told them let's wait until the threatened change actually takes place...???? They don't believe it ever will happen.

I have finally got things pretty working reasonably and am using the DC50X with its remote to allow my wife to watch the channels that are presently part of the analog tier. That doesn't disturb the Replay as it doesn't change channels on the cable box and bawls up a recording in progress. I leave the collection of devices in the configuration that supports the Replay normally and one has to use the Harmony remote to automatically select the proper input to the TV set to work with that DTA.

When you shut down any of the multiple configurations possible using the Harmony I have it always going back to that for the Replay so the Sonic Blue remote allows my wife to continue to use things the way she did before the need for the cable box to be controllect by the Replay. Of course, things are a lot slower and you have to wait for the cable box to change channels and the picture to shed the Comcast annoying info at the bottom of the picture.

Time will tell how this works. I'm not sure that my wife will ever be able to keep straight how to change to the DTA using the Harmony remote. Perhaps I'll have to find a remote that's easier for a naive user.
AGuyNamedSteve
Replay fan
Replay fan

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just received my equipment for the same upgrade, however I received a Motorola box (DCH70). I'm in the process of setting it up now.

I went through the menu for input and selected the Comcast digital. Then it had a couple of questions regarding the digital source. I chose one of them, although I don't know if it was the correct one - two were listed for my city (Bellevue, WA).

It then asked me what brand of box I was using. I clicked Motorola and it told me that it supports Motorola but I need to hook up the IR blaster after asking which channel it works from (3). I found my IR blaster in a box full of cables. I was amazed I still had it 5 years later. I plugged it in and put it in front of the digital box's IR receiver. ReplayTV then told me to hit the right arrow key and see if it powered on the unit - I did, and it did.

That's where I am now. I just made the call to activate my units. The one that just has the simple adapter is working, but I'm waiting for the main box to download the information. I'm not convinced it will show up, but they say it should within 45 minutes. We'll see...

I hope so since I just bought a new hard drive for it and was waiting to clear through all of my old shows before installing it.
jurman
Just looking around
Just looking around

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:37 pm    Post subject: Comcast Pace DC50X does not work with ReplayTV or Tivo Reply with quote

Just talked with Comcast and they tell us that Replay TV and Tivo IR control (blaster) will not control the Pace DC50X. The only workable solution is to get a "full" cable box for a monthly fee ($6.99 at the current time). No way to buy a one time fee solution. They also told us that FCC is currently requiring them to keep the analog channels 2 to 34 in service "permanently" (or until they're able to convince the FCC to change the rule

We are keeping our Replay TV connected using the analog channels which works OK.
hdonzis
Planet Overlord

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check out this latest post at AVSForum that he has figured out how to control the DC50X!

Henry
Lark888
Replay newbie
Replay newbie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:27 pm    Post subject: Motorola DTA100 Connect Reply with quote

First - I must thank the techs in this forum for helping me keep my replayTV alive and well in the digital transition. My family remains firm Replay fans even in this age of HDTV. High Def is nice but being able to record and watch our favorite shows on our schedule is more important and the Replays work for everyone (even my 78 year old parents). Without the community's fantastic work, most of my replays would probably have become doorstops after this transition since I am not paying Comcast >$10/month for a box that I could control on each TV in the house.

I used the guidance in various threads to upload a new remote configuration for the PACE DTA to the Motorola DTA100 (as stated elsewhere - these appear to be the same device with different labeling). This was my first foray in uploading to the replay config and not just reloading the image on a new hard drive.

I could not figure out what was meant by uploading the .rid file to the photo partition. Never did get how to upload with WiRNS - I used DVArchive (thanks Gerry) once I found a click by click description that clued me into right and left clicking on the Photo Partition to copy the .rid up.

I had used WiRNS in the past when I had 5504 units to keep the commercial advance working (no software updates) so the shell commands were not hard to figure out.

The .rid file remains a mystery since I simple took the file and uploaded without doing more research - but THANKS again to the people that found and fixed the remote IR codes.
hdonzis
Planet Overlord

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FYI, in WiRNS under Tools there is a Manage Photos menu item. That brings up a pretty basic split screen page where you select the file from the computer and which Replay and then choose which way to copy the file. You have to turn on WiRNS security in order to use this feature, so I simply turned it on and bypassed my local area network...

The two advantages of WiRNS over DVA are, one, eveything is in front of you in WiRNS, like the create or delete folder option, so no guessing and right clicking and such. And, two, that you don't have to create a folder in order to store files, with WiRNS you can store files in the root of the Photos directory on the RTV, which DVA doesn't allow...

Of course, the presentation on DVA is much superior in that it is a nice explorer-like view. The presentation in WiRNS is very simplistic...

Henry
HiTechDog
Almost hooked

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 8:21 am    Post subject: Using shellcmds to install the new RID file? Reply with quote

I need some assistance with the use and implimentation of shell commands with WIRNS.

cp -f /name/storage/Photo/install/C0237fi.rid /name/system/user/mirror/sys-setup-gaea/data/irCodeset/C0237fi.rid

1) Should I edit the shellcmd (name) to the replay's name?
2) Should the shellcmd (user) be changed to WIRNS security Login User?
3) Were should the shellcmd code be placed?

I was able to move a copy of the 0237fi.rid file to the root of the photo folder without any problem. I am just not able to get it to become active.

4) Does WIRNS have a way to run the shell command with a script?

Thanks

Jim
hdonzis
Planet Overlord

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 8:39 am    Post subject: Re: Using shellcmds to install the new RID file? Reply with quote

HiTechDog wrote:
cp -f /name/storage/Photo/install/C0237fi.rid /name/system/user/mirror/sys-setup-gaea/data/irCodeset/C0237fi.rid

I was able to move a copy of the 0237fi.rid file to the root of the photo folder without any problem. I am just not able to get it to become active.

Not totally sure about the answers to your other questions, but the CP command you are using indicates that the RID file should be placed in an "install" folder in the Photo partition, not the root. So, either create an "install" folder on the Photo partition and put the RID file there, or change the CP command line to something more like:

Code:
cp -f /name/storage/Photo/C0237fi.rid /name/system/user/mirror/sys-setup-gaea/data/irCodeset/C0237fi.rid

Henry
HiTechDog
Almost hooked

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 10:15 am    Post subject: Re: Using shellcmds to install the new RID file? Reply with quote

Thanks for your reply.

I corrected the shellcmd to reflect the photo root.

I still have no clue as to where the shell script should be placed or if I should rename it?

Should it be placed in my local computer registery or someware on the Replay?

I have placed it in the photo directory along with the RID file. I have updated the Network settings for the replay and made sure they are pointed at WIRNS to get the lineups. After updating the channel lineup and fisically rebooting the replay, the blaster does not change the channel for the Pace STB.
hdonzis
Planet Overlord

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try reading the ***USAGE*** section of this readme...

Henry
HiTechDog
Almost hooked

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the USAGE link. Using the installing the shellcmd file was very easy thanks to WIRNS the new rid file is now installed.

My Next step is to program the Replay controller to communicate with the Comcast DC50X.

Thanks again

Jim
cresv
Just looking around
Just looking around

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:32 am    Post subject: Motorola DTA 100 - IR code Reply with quote

I've read the posts, so hopefully I won't repeat. I am being forced by comcast cable to use a Motorola DTA 100 adapter...I can't get it to work with my replay5000 because i do not know what the code is for it (it's not on the replaytv menu). Anyone have any luck with that? And if I do, will it work with my replay as before, using an IR blaster? Thanks.
hdonzis
Planet Overlord

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:11 am    Post subject: Re: Motorola DTA 100 - IR code Reply with quote

cresv wrote:
I've read the posts, so hopefully I won't repeat. I am being forced by comcast cable to use a Motorola DTA 100 adapter...I can't get it to work with my replay5000 because i do not know what the code is for it (it's not on the replaytv menu). Anyone have any luck with that? And if I do, will it work with my replay as before, using an IR blaster? Thanks.

You should check out this post on AVSForum. And, actually, there are a couple of threads on AVSForum about setting up the different Comcast DTAs, including this post about being able to use the Gray's cable to directly control the DTA-100 instead of using the IR blaster...

Henry
sillyname99
Replay fan
Replay fan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With the following shellcmds file, I got the date and time at the end of my boot-up.

AppShell ToggleClock
cp -f /name/storage/Photo/ircodes /name/system/user/mirror/sys-setup-gaea/data/irbdata/ircodes
cp -f /name/storage/Photo/ircodesRaw /name/system/user/mirror/sys-setup-gaea/data/irbdata/ircodesRaw
cp -f /name/storage/Photo/C2009fi.rid /name/system/user/mirror/sys-setup-gaea/data/irCodeset/C2009fi.rid
AppShell ToggleCpuMeter

The files were uploaded as follows
C:\WiRNS\C0237fi.rid uploaded to 192.168.1.5:/Photo/C0237fi.rid
[8/3/2011 18:55:12] Verifying: Den:/Photo/C0237fi.rid
[8/3/2011 18:55:29] C:\WiRNS\ircodes uploaded to 192.168.1.5:/Photo/ircodes
[8/3/2011 18:55:29] Verifying: Den:/Photo/ircodes
[8/3/2011 18:55:48] C:\WiRNS\ircodesRaw uploaded to 192.168.1.5:/Photo/ircodesRaw
[8/3/2011 18:55:49] Verifying: Den:/Photo/ircodesRaw
regedit setval SysConfig/NetworkUpdateTime Anytime 0

Since I got the clock but not the CPU meter, I'm assuming that something went wrong. The remote isn't working yet, and I'm sure the Pace box is set up correctly, as I took it off a showstopper where it was working fine. I know about keeping the ir plastic about an inch away. I've rebooted and restarted several times, including clearing the channel guide twice first because it was saying the server wasn't available (I assume it was trying to find the mothership, but I eventually got it to find WiRNS)

Can anyone give me a tip on what I missed?
sillyname99
Replay fan
Replay fan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's the debug log from my last attempt

[8/3/2011 19:36:20] OpenDatabase(): C:\WiRNS\wirns.db - WiRNS.ZProvider.HandleMessage
[8/3/2011 19:36:22] OpenDatabase(): Finisar.SQLite.SQLiteException: database is locked
at Finisar.SQLite.sqlite3.Throw() in c:\CVS\WiRNS3\WiRNS\Finisar.SQLite\sqlite3.cs:line 730
at Finisar.SQLite.sqlite3.CheckOK() in c:\CVS\WiRNS3\WiRNS\Finisar.SQLite\sqlite3.cs:line 725
at Finisar.SQLite.sqlite3.exec(String sql) in c:\CVS\WiRNS3\WiRNS\Finisar.SQLite\sqlite3.cs:line 658
at Finisar.SQLite.SQLiteConnection.Open(String process) in c:\CVS\WiRNS3\WiRNS\Finisar.SQLite\Connection.cs:line 415
at WiRNS.WiRNSMain.OpenDatabase(Boolean createDatabase, String dbName, Int32 Ver, String process) in c:\CVS\WiRNS3\WiRNS\WiRNSMain.cs:line 6866
[8/3/2011 19:36:24] OpenDatabase(): C:\WiRNS\wirns.db - WiRNS.ZProvider.HandleMessage
[8/3/2011 19:36:24] OpenDatabase(): Finisar.SQLite.SQLiteException: database is locked
at Finisar.SQLite.sqlite3.Throw() in c:\CVS\WiRNS3\WiRNS\Finisar.SQLite\sqlite3.cs:line 730
at Finisar.SQLite.sqlite3.CheckOK() in c:\CVS\WiRNS3\WiRNS\Finisar.SQLite\sqlite3.cs:line 725
at Finisar.SQLite.sqlite3.exec(String sql) in c:\CVS\WiRNS3\WiRNS\Finisar.SQLite\sqlite3.cs:line 658
at Finisar.SQLite.SQLiteConnection.Open(String process) in c:\CVS\WiRNS3\WiRNS\Finisar.SQLite\Connection.cs:line 415
at WiRNS.WiRNSMain.OpenDatabase(Boolean createDatabase, String dbName, Int32 Ver, String process) in c:\CVS\WiRNS3\WiRNS\WiRNSMain.cs:line 6866
[8/3/2011 19:36:25] OpenDatabase(): C:\WiRNS\wirns.db - WiRNS.ZProvider.HandleMessage
[8/3/2011 19:36:25] OpenDatabase(): Finisar.SQLite.SQLiteException: database is locked
[8/3/2011 19:36:27] OpenDatabase(): C:\WiRNS\wirns.db - WiRNS.ZProvider.HandleMessage
[8/3/2011 19:36:27] OpenDatabase(): Finisar.SQLite.SQLiteException: database is locked
[8/3/2011 19:36:27] ZipCodeProvider(): System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at WiRNS.ZProvider.HandleMessage(String request, Byte[] data, Socket handler) in d:\CVS\WiRNS3\ZipcodeProvider\ZProvider.cs:line 111
[8/3/2011 22:03:55] IsReplayAlive(192.168.1.5): timed out, trying again
[8/3/2011 22:03:58] IsReplayAlive(192.168.1.5): timed out
TakeTheActive
Planet Master
Planet Master

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:24 am    Post subject: Troubleshooting a Shellcmds Script Error... Reply with quote

sillyname99 wrote:
With the following shellcmds file, I got the date and time at the end of my boot-up...

...Since I got the clock but not the CPU meter, I'm assuming that something went wrong...

...Can anyone give me a tip on what I missed?

sillyname99
Replay fan
Replay fan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just saw it. I have the wrong .rid file. No sense in being dumb unless you are very dumb, lol.
albertso
Just looking around
Just looking around

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:49 pm    Post subject: Shellcmds Reply with quote

Hey SN99,

Could you tell me what the "name" field in the shellcmds string is?

I'm trying to upgrade a Replay 5160 called "TV Room". Is that what goes into the Name Field or is it just "name"

Thanks much,

Fred

Fred
choliscott
Replay elitist
Replay elitist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Shellcmds Reply with quote

The name is name

The following worked for me:

1) Use Wirns to create a folder called "photo" on the replay you want.
2) Copy c0237.rid file to the photo folder
3) Edit Shellcmds & add the following (I removed the current entry so only the following is showing, but later added it back)

AppShell ToggleClock
cp -f /name/storage/Photo/install/C0237fi.rid /name/system/user/mirror/sys-setup-gaea/data/irCodeset/C0237.rid
AppShell ToggleCpuMeter

4) Save the shellCmd File

5) Goto your replay, press 2-4-3 zones & do a net connect. While it connects, you should eventually see the clock appear on the screen & at the end the cpu meter (you can turn these off on the 2-4-3 zones screen.

6) Reboot the replay.

7) Do the normal setup of picking a channel line up & box. I can say that finding the right spot for the IR blaster cable does take a little bit of time

Make sure to edit the shellcmd file on Wirns & put back the original entry & re-save

albertso wrote:
Hey SN99,

Could you tell me what the "name" field in the shellcmds string is?

I'm trying to upgrade a Replay 5160 called "TV Room". Is that what goes into the Name Field or is it just "name"

Thanks much,

Fred
hdonzis
Planet Overlord

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Shellcmds Reply with quote

choliscott wrote:
1) Use Wirns to create a folder called "photo" on the replay you want.
2) Copy c0237.rid file to the photo folder
3) Edit Shellcmds & add the following (I removed the current entry so only the following is showing, but later added it back)

AppShell ToggleClock
cp -f /name/storage/Photo/install/C0237fi.rid /name/system/user/mirror/sys-setup-gaea/data/irCodeset/C0237.rid
AppShell ToggleCpuMeter

Path names are case sensitive, so if your cp command has /Photo in it, then the folder name has to be Photo, not photo...

Henry
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planet Replay Forum Index -> ReplayTV & Cable Boxes All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: