Planet Replay Forum Index Planet Replay
The Destination for ReplayTV Owners and TV Enthusiasts
Back to the home page

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   7 days of topics7 Days  30 days of topics30 Days  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Merry Christmas - Happy Holidays - promoting my own business

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bybachler
Replay fan
Replay fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:08 am    Post subject: Merry Christmas - Happy Holidays - promoting my own business Reply with quote

I wish everybody warm and happy holidays and Merry Christmas

Keep this forum alive and I hope replaytv will live on for a long time. RTV is always a steady part of my entertainment world. I enjoy Foxtel HD PVR in Australia, Swiss HD PVR (Bluewin) in Switzerland, Rogers HD PVR in Canada and OneSource HD in Texas....but you will ALWAYS find one or two RTV units per location. This is the ONLY way I can share my downconverted shows worldwide, watch all my shows and movies wherever I am.

If anyone wants specific stuff from Canada, let me know and I replay-tv-it for you....

And now, to promote my own business, don't forget to sign up on www.Jeridoo.com and get your free DVD movie, video game, book or music cd. Shoot me a message through Jeridoo's website and I will give you extra points to purchase, trade and exchange movies. My little Christmas gift to you.

Happy Holidays
Guido - Jeridooer, television producer, broadcaster, RTV lover, human being...

http://www.guidobaechler.com/copy_of_index-privatearea.html
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planet Replay Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: