Planet Replay Forum Index Planet Replay
The Destination for ReplayTV Owners and TV Enthusiasts
Back to the home page

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   7 days of topics7 Days  30 days of topics30 Days  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

IVSMagic problem with download file size

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dasoussan
Just looking around
Just looking around

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 7:14 pm    Post subject: IVSMagic problem with download file size Reply with quote

Greetings!

I've been lurking here long enough. Kudos to everyone that has had anything to do with IVSMagic, Poopli, DVArchive, etc. Love 'em all!

Saw a problem, thought I'd report it in case someone else has seen it, too. Could be a one-time data error, or not. Just started using IVSMagic to download less than a month ago when it went to V 1.0.0.0.

Today, a download came in as follows:

Df69 00004-54832-53053 Women's Murder Club Welcome to the Club 0.0% 2147483647 MB Queued

It hasn't started downloading yet, but the size is clearly whacked out.

I thought of deleting and asking the guy/gal to re-send it, then capturing the packets on the wire to submit, but ...

Any ideas?

David Soussan
srfrdan
Planet Master
Planet Master

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:13 pm    Post subject: IVSMagic problem with download file size Reply with quote

hi this just happened to me with a few shows from smc williams. i just deleted them after a few days dan
choliscott
Replay elitist
Replay elitist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:13 pm    Post subject: Re: IVSMagic problem with download file size Reply with quote

You do realize that you responded to a post from over 3 years ago.

srfrdan wrote:
hi this just happened to me with a few shows from smc williams. i just deleted them after a few days dan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planet Replay Forum Index -> IVSmagic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: