Planet Replay Forum Index Planet Replay
The Destination for ReplayTV Owners and TV Enthusiasts
Back to the home page

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   7 days of topics7 Days  30 days of topics30 Days  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

IVSmagic on the Start Menu

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JohninLA
Replay newbie
Replay newbie

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 10:35 am    Post subject: IVSmagic on the Start Menu Reply with quote

Hello, I have a question about something that has been bugging me for a long time.

This isn't anything critical, but I created a start menu item for my ReplayTV utilities. I put IVSmagic in that folder. But, every so often, IVSmagic creates it's own start menu folder, and IVSMagic Updater is the only item in it. I move it back to the Replay folder, into the proper folder, and allow it to overwrite the updater files already in there.

A few minutes later, it's back, creating it's own folder on the start menu. Why is it doing that? What settings do I need to change to keep this menu item where I want it? This happens regardless of whether I have IVSmagic open or not. It's very irritating.

Thanks for any help.
na9d

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bet it's when the updater goes out and looks for updates or does anything else. Bob probably has a default path set up for the start menu folder and so it sees that no folder is there and creates it. I would try looking in some of the IVSMagic configuration files.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planet Replay Forum Index -> IVSmagic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: