Planet Replay Forum Index Planet Replay
The Destination for ReplayTV Owners and TV Enthusiasts
Back to the home page

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   7 days of topics7 Days  30 days of topics30 Days  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Odd Poopli updating

View previous topic :: View next topic  
l8er
Planet Master
Planet Master

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:18 am    Post subject: Odd Poopli updating Reply with quote

I received a show request via Poopli for a show that hasn't existed on my ReplayTVs (or virtual ReplayTV) for a while. So I looked at my Poopli show database, and sure enough the show is listed on my virtual ReplayTV at Poopli.

However in checking IVSmagic, the show is not listed, and looking at the Poopli preview in IVSmagic, the show is not listed. I then checked my regular ReplayTVs versus what Poopli shows and they had old shows listed too on Poopli, but not in IVSmagic nor the IVSmagic Poopli preview. The scheduler is running and updating every 4 hours. I tried a manual update of Poopli in IVSmagic, but the non-existent shows are still listed on Poopli.

FWIW, if I run the Poopli Updater all of my regular ReplayTVs get updated correctly, so it appears to be an IVSmagic problem.

I'm running IVSmagic 0.9.8.13, which I updated to Sunday, but it appears the problem may have existed before that.

Any ideas? Thanks.

-Gary
Hairston
Planet Master
Planet Master

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

l8er, go into your My Documents, IVSmagic, Poopli folder and e-mail me the .xml file that is associated with your Virtual Replay. I'll take a look at it to see if something is funky.

- Bob
L8er's ReplayTV Upgrade
MaxH

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like a serial # issue. Did you double-check that? Because if the real Replays are updating, it's not a IVSm>Poopli network-related issue, and if the internal IVSm listings are correct, it's not a IVSm issue.

One person's trash really can be another person's treasure. The Freecycle Network(tm).
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
l8er
Planet Master
Planet Master

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bob - xml file is on the way.

Max - the real ReplayTVs are not properly updating at Poopli via IVSmagic either. (I checked the serial and ISN numbers first thing).

The list of shows in IVSmagic for the real ReplayTVs and the virtual ReplayTV is not what's showing at Poopli.

Edit: Deleted the virtual ReplayTV at Poopli, then added it back in. Updated Poopli for all my ReplayTVs from IVSmagic and now all appears normal. Strange.

-Gary
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planet Replay Forum Index -> IVSmagic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: