Planet Replay Forum Index Planet Replay
The Destination for ReplayTV Owners and TV Enthusiasts
Back to the home page

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   7 days of topics7 Days  30 days of topics30 Days  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Video plays in slow motion with Revue

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ace0215
Just looking around
Just looking around

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 11:54 am    Post subject: Video plays in slow motion with Revue Reply with quote

I posted a topic in another forum about my video playing in slow motion after being downloaded from my replaytv using dvarchive. I did not get an answer so I decided to do a fresh install of my os (Dell e510 - I restored it to the state of factory shipment). After that I tried playing a video in windows media player and it plays fine. However when I install reVue, the video plays in slow motion)

Someone please help!!!

Thanks!!

David
na9d

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not familiar with reVue, but have you tried VLC? That seems to be the Windoze player most people choose.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ace0215
Just looking around
Just looking around

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

na9d wrote:
I'm not familiar with reVue, but have you tried VLC? That seems to be the Windoze player most people choose.

I'm not concerned as to what player I'm using. Problem is Revue is used as a GUI to the RTV5KTools for editing out the comercials and correcting the audio/video syncing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planet Replay Forum Index -> reVue All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: