Planet Replay Forum Index Planet Replay
The Destination for ReplayTV Owners and TV Enthusiasts
Back to the home page

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   7 days of topics7 Days  30 days of topics30 Days  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Big Issue on POOPLI with requesting shows

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bybachler
Replay fan
Replay fan

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 1:18 pm    Post subject: Big Issue on POOPLI with requesting shows Reply with quote

Hi guys,
I have an ongoing (10 days) problem with Poopli. This problem is only with one account and not any other accounts.

My username is sebastianb on poopli and I have NO downloads in my que or actual downloads going. The unit is idle and poopli is updated and nothing is being sent to me.

When I try to request a show from anyone or post a show request on the main page then I get the "pooplie Locked account message". Where it asks me to update the actual downloads. But I have no downloads. How can I reset it? What is the problem? Anyone reading this at poopli? Archie, if you read this take a look at my account. I cannot do anything from here. Please help!!!
G
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
na9d

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Guido,

You aren't the only one who has this issue. If you look at the forums on Poopli you'll see others who have the same problem. The only way to fix it is to send an e-mail to Archie at Poopli. His user name is archdo99 or you can use the contact@poopli.com e-mail addy.

Jon
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
nixoda
Replay user
Replay user

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guido:

Just to let you know, you're not alone. I'm in the same boat. My account is locked too. And as far as I can determine through no fault of my own.

On a separate front, Archie recently posted that he cleaned up inactive user accounts. Maybe that caused this issue. Hopefully he will fix it SOON.
________
marijuana test

Last edited by nixoda on Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
na9d

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nixoda wrote:
Guido:

Just to let you know, you're not alone. I'm in the same boat. My account is locked too. And as far as I can determine through no fault of my own.

On a separate front, Archie recently posted that he cleaned up inactive user accounts. Maybe that caused this issue. Hopefully he will fix it SOON.

No this happens sometimes. It's a bug. The place to discuss this is really on Poopli and not here. And contact and keep contacting Archie directly until the problem is fixed for you. He is the only one who can fix it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planet Replay Forum Index -> Poopli All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: