Planet Replay Forum Index Planet Replay
The Destination for ReplayTV Owners and TV Enthusiasts
Back to the home page

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   7 days of topics7 Days  30 days of topics30 Days  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Motorola Dct2224/1161/acdeg

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nubie76
Just looking around
Just looking around

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:52 pm    Post subject: Motorola Dct2224/1161/acdeg Reply with quote

Greatings i was wondering if anyone can give me some input i was given a motorola dct2224 the person that gave it to me said the last person who had it said it work i tried hooking it up to my time warner cable i get basic channels but thats it. he said they had it hooked up with direct tv. i've been searching all over the internet to see if i can get it to work. i saw that someone in a forum said to unplug it and plug it back up while holding they guide or select which ever works and the power button at the same time that it would reset and to give it a few hours that it should work. but its still on 0. please any help would be great thanks so much.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planet Replay Forum Index -> Replay 5K Tools All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: