Planet Replay Forum Index Planet Replay
The Destination for ReplayTV Owners and TV Enthusiasts
Back to the home page

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   7 days of topics7 Days  30 days of topics30 Days  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help fix broken Replays please

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planet Replay Forum Index -> ReplayTV 5000/5500
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TechnologicallyChallenged
Just looking around
Just looking around

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:19 pm    Post subject: Help fix broken Replays please Reply with quote

Hello.

I have 2 Replays that are 5508, and neither is working properly. One was fine until a few days ago. The power had been out during the day, and now it won't even turn on.

The other is quite old and stopped working properly a few months back so I switched to a new (off ebay) one. I was able to hook it up on Tuesday and watch old shows I had recorded, but when I went to the channel guide, it stopped working entirely. It has many things on there that I still enjoyed watching from time to time.

Is there anyone here who fixes them?

Thanks for reading!
jhagen
Replay fan
Replay fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do.

PM sent
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planet Replay Forum Index -> ReplayTV 5000/5500 All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: