Planet Replay Forum Index Planet Replay
The Destination for ReplayTV Owners and TV Enthusiasts
Back to the home page

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   7 days of topics7 Days  30 days of topics30 Days  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Second DVArchive can't get provider data

View previous topic :: View next topic  
computist
Replay fan
Replay fan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:57 pm    Post subject: Second DVArchive can't get provider data Reply with quote

I have WiRNS on an XP box. Currently have DVArchive on a Win7 box, and it has access to provider/lineup data on WiRNS. I'm trying to put another DVArchive on a Win10 box but while it can see all the replays and the WiRNS machine, it cannot access the provider/lineup data. Does WiRNS not allow more than one DVArchive?
srfrdan
Planet Master
Planet Master

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:21 am    Post subject: Re: Second DVArchive can't get provider data Reply with quote

computist wrote:
I have WiRNS on an XP box. Currently have DVArchive on a Win7 box, and it has access to provider/lineup data on WiRNS. I'm trying to put another DVArchive on a Win10 box but while it can see all the replays and the WiRNS machine, it cannot access the provider/lineup data. Does WiRNS not allow more than one DVArchive?
simply copy the dva files(/dvarchive.xml) from the working computer, paste them(replace) in the /dvarchive.xml area of the new w10 computer. dva will start an exact copy of the other, just fix the show paths and it works. all the tv info is there. or even simpler copy and replace just the tv files which are there with the other /dvarchive.xml files. no other adjustments needed. retsart dva.
computist
Replay fan
Replay fan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hooray! That worked. Thank you.
srfrdan
Planet Master
Planet Master

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

computist wrote:
Hooray! That worked. Thank you.
i copy and paste all the rtv files from one comp, hdd to the next. poopli updater just moves and needs to be pionted to comps ip. dva just moves and bring the .xml files with that and adjust show paths. for ivsm best go use the msi and copy to the mew folders , the one in c: and the one in documents. use the msi on wirns as well then copy to the new files, here just do showpaths, guide data and ivs settings, some wirns settings. great time saver if uve alot of rtvs .
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planet Replay Forum Index -> WiRNS All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: