Planet Replay Forum Index Planet Replay
The Destination for ReplayTV Owners and TV Enthusiasts
Back to the home page

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   7 days of topics7 Days  30 days of topics30 Days  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FYI - IP address for www.poopli.com did change on 4/15/2016

View previous topic :: View next topic  
replaytv@volpe.com
Replay fan
Replay fan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:31 am    Post subject: FYI - IP address for www.poopli.com did change on 4/15/2016 Reply with quote

I was told it wouldn't, but it did. I just fixed the DNS records, which have short (10 minute) TTLs on them, but unlucky folks may experience a few minutes of confusion if you have to wait for a record to expire in order to see the new one.

If there's anybody out there that still has hard-coded IP addresses for www.poopli.com in their local hosts files dating back to the time before we had control of the poopli.com domain, you should remove them.

If anybody really, really, has to use a hard-coded IP address, here are the old and new public IPs for www.poopli.com:

Old: 199.241.200.
New: 104.193.169.161

If anybody seems to have ongoing connectivity issues with poopli, do let me know.
codybear
Almost hooked

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Been wondering why I couldn't get to poopli.com for over a week now. Google cache of poopli.com gave me a hint that there was a change. Fixed my "system32\drivers\etc\hosts" file where I had mapped poopli.com to the old ip address and everything is good.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planet Replay Forum Index -> Poopli All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: