Planet Replay Forum Index Planet Replay
The Destination for ReplayTV Owners and TV Enthusiasts
Back to the home page

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   7 days of topics7 Days  30 days of topics30 Days  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

DVArchive Does Not Save The Channel Manually Recorded

View previous topic :: View next topic  
treker79
Replay fan
Replay fan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

While I'm here (sorry to go off-topic), do you know why DVArchive does not (for manual recordings) save the channel recorded? I can understand it not having a field to save the renamed Show Title (I rename the manual recording to help keep track of what is supposed to be on that manual recording, and it's not saved), but it would help knowing what channel it was on when moved to via DVArchive. I've got a bunch of shows in my local DVArchive that just have the recorded date (Recorded Sun 7/19), the duration, and the time. "Show Properties" show 0 in the Channel# field and blank Station ID/Name. The DVArchive 'explorer' has a "Show Title" column and a "Replay TV Channel" column: on the Replay itself the second column shows the "renamed" show title and the first always shows the original name. After downloading, Show Title just shows 'Recorded Sun 7/19' and the channel column just shows 'Downloaded Shows'. BTW it seems to always save the renamed Episode Title if I renamed that on the manual record on the RTV.

Oh and to confuse things more I just noticed that some of the shows I moved via DVArchive last night ARE populating the channel field. Odd.

Thanks,
Ed
hdonzis
Planet Overlord

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I moved your questions into the DVArchive forum...

All good questions for Gerry. I don't see how anyone else could tell you why it acts that way...

Henry
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planet Replay Forum Index -> DVArchive All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: