Planet Replay Forum Index Planet Replay
The Destination for ReplayTV Owners and TV Enthusiasts
Back to the home page

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   7 days of topics7 Days  30 days of topics30 Days  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

showstoper not being used

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planet Replay Forum Index -> ReplayTV 2000/3000
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pbsfreak
Replay fan
Replay fan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:00 pm    Post subject: showstoper not being used Reply with quote

hey all i have a panosonic showstoper that im not useing, i dont have a home phone for it to dial out for the menu and it wont hook up to a cat 5.. any suggestions ?? thanks for all you do here
hdonzis
Planet Overlord

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure what your question really is, but if you want to hook it up to a "cat 5", I would follow these instructions: http://planetreplay.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=14654...

However, if you're wondering what to do to get rid of it, then I would post in the For Sale/Trade forum...

Henry
pbsfreak
Replay fan
Replay fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow thanks henry... didnt know it could be hooked up to a cat 5... ill check it out.. thanks again.
pbsfreak
Replay fan
Replay fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hdonzis wrote:
Not sure what your question really is, but if you want to hook it up to a "cat 5", I would follow these instructions: http://planetreplay.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=14654...

However, if you're wondering what to do to get rid of it, then I would post in the For Sale/Trade forum...

Henry

henry , actually i have a couple of these.. would like to keep one , but would give the other one away if someone needed it here.. n/p
now useing wrins on my 4050... just cat 5 to the internet thru replaytv .. wanted to see if i could bridge something to the one showstopper is all.. the other one is boxed up.. thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planet Replay Forum Index -> ReplayTV 2000/3000 All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: