Planet Replay Forum Index Planet Replay
The Destination for ReplayTV Owners and TV Enthusiasts
Back to the home page

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   7 days of topics7 Days  30 days of topics30 Days  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

RTVCADMIN - Video2ReplayTV - RTVtools

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planet Replay Forum Index -> RTVConvert Admin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bybachler
Replay fan
Replay fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:38 pm    Post subject: RTVCADMIN - Video2ReplayTV - RTVtools Reply with quote

Hi guys,

Today I was thinking of converting some home mpeg's to RTV5.0mpeg for DVArchive, so I can store these movies as RTV files and use IVSm to send them to relatives. So, I search my backup and found a folder I once made (I think about 8 years ago) with rtvcadmin and video2replaytv. Plus all the other rtvtools. So, I installed rtvcadmin, followed the readme and tried to config the settings. I think I did. I posted them below. But nothing seems to work, no error message, nothing. Are these tools still good to use today? I am running W7 32 bit on that machine, but in the rtvadmin properties I set to run it as XP Service Pack 3 compatible software. Can someone tell me if those tools still work and if so, is there a page or blog to explain step by step installation? I am a little lost here...

Thanks guys
Guido

[Paths]
EditedVideoPath=V:\Users\jeridoo\Desktop\RTV\converted
DVArchiveLocalGuidePath=T:\DVA Video Shows
DVArchiveImportPath=I:\DVA Import Path
RTVToolsPath=I:\Software\RTV\Converting
BackupPath=I:\Software\RTV\Converting
[Options]
EditedFileSuffix=_CUT
DeleteEditedPreconvertedVideo=DELETE
MoveUneditedVideo=DELETE
NumberRTVInstances=1
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planet Replay Forum Index -> RTVConvert Admin All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: