Planet Replay Forum Index Planet Replay
The Destination for ReplayTV Owners and TV Enthusiasts
Back to the home page

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   7 days of topics7 Days  30 days of topics30 Days  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

unable to clear status page

View previous topic :: View next topic  
srfrdan
Planet Master
Planet Master

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:36 pm    Post subject: unable to clear status page Reply with quote

hi this is the second time i received a show and no receive was on the receive page but showed on the status page. now i cant get rid of the receive from the status page. how can i fix this without unistalling the program and starting over. thanx dan
srfrdan
Planet Master
Planet Master

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:24 am    Post subject: unable to clear status page Reply with quote

hi again i got my answer on the poopli forum if u need it thanks dan

Last edited by srfrdan on Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:35 pm; edited 5 times in total
hdonzis
Planet Overlord

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And, that answer came from this very forum: http://planetreplay.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=60280#60280...

Henry
srfrdan
Planet Master
Planet Master

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:58 am    Post subject: unable to clear status page Reply with quote

hi thanx to u and mrvern. i did not see that at the bottm of page 3 (for now). "show receives are in progress"...but they're not. dan
hdonzis
Planet Overlord

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:51 pm    Post subject: Re: unable to clear status page Reply with quote

srfrdan wrote:
hi thanx to u and mrvern. i did not see that at the bottm of page 3 (for now). "show receives are in progress"...but they're not. dan

Actually, he posted that same post into two similarly titled threads. I quoted the one above because it is the one that people responded to that it worked, and also that Bob (the author) also responded why that was a good solution...

But Frank (fbreshears) said that he got that response from this forum, so I just wanted to point out that this was the correct place to be looking in the first place. It's just that you would have needed to search for the answer yourself since even though this is the official IVSmagic forum, there doesn't seem to be anyone around to point you in the right direction...

Henry
srfrdan
Planet Master
Planet Master

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:55 pm    Post subject: unable to clear status page Reply with quote

hi frank did not say that was on the pr forum and sooo. and are u saying no one wants to help me ."show receives are in progress"...but they're not. . sounds like the receives look like theyre working but they arent so i probly passed it up. my problem was different. dan
hdonzis
Planet Overlord

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:28 pm    Post subject: Re: unable to clear status page Reply with quote

srfrdan wrote:
hi frank did not say that was on the pr forum and sooo. and are u saying no one wants to help me ."show receives are in progress"...but they're not. . sounds like the receives look like theyre working but they arent so i probly passed it up. my problem was different. dan

Yeah, I understand. But, Frank said he got it from the IVSmagic forum, and THIS is the IVSmagic forum. And, as you can tell from the link I posted and the other one you found, this is indeed where he found those instructions. He either had read it before or he searched for it for you. Either way, my point was that even though this was the correct forum for you to find the information, I thought it was a shame that it wasn't active enough for someone to answer you. You correctly posted in this forum, but you had to go to Poopli in order for Frank to tell you where to find the information back in this forum. So, it was kind of round about that this was the correct place, but you had to post elsewhere in order to get your answer that was here all along...

By the way, you might want to edit your post where you referenced the post on Poopli. You unfortunately linked to the last post at the time, and that topic is no longer the last post. You need to fix your post to actually link to your topic...

Henry
srfrdan
Planet Master
Planet Master

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:27 pm    Post subject: unable to clear status page Reply with quote

hi and thanx for the clarification and u are definately a good guy. i noticed that about the link. i tried to delete the entire post but i did not see that option once u replied to it. i removed the link. kinda still plays out the same. ok. thanx dan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planet Replay Forum Index -> IVSmagic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: