Planet Replay Forum Index Planet Replay
The Destination for ReplayTV Owners and TV Enthusiasts
Back to the home page

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   7 days of topics7 Days  30 days of topics30 Days  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Remote control for replay tv 2000

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planet Replay Forum Index -> ReplayTV 2000/3000
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mxv2307
Just looking around
Just looking around

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 6:33 pm    Post subject: Remote control for replay tv 2000 Reply with quote

Hello,

I am searching for a remote control for a replaytv 2000. I have a SonicBlue Replay tv remote, but it does not seem to function properly with the replay 2000. It can access the channel guide and recorded programs menus, but cannot navigate or select. Also it seems unable to change channels. If someone knows how to use this remote with the replay 2000 that would be extremely helpful. Otherwise, where can I obtain the correct remote?

Any assistance is appreciated.

Thanks,

Martin
hdonzis
Planet Overlord

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It should work properly, and that's what ReplayTV currently sells to use with that model. Maybe there's something wrong with the buttons on the remote?

Otherwise, you might be able to find a remote on eBay. Or, you can purchase a universal remote, like the Philips PM-DVR8, which is specifically for DVR's, like ReplayTV...

Henry
Yedric
Replay newbie
Replay newbie

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 12:17 pm    Post subject: Remote control for replay tv 2000 Reply with quote

mxv2307,
I remember using my 55xx remotes on my 2004 with no issue. I do use my 2004 remote on all of my 5xxx units and it works fine, although the buttons are starting to wear out.

My 2004 is in storage, but I can hook it up to confirm that the newer remotes work with it if you can't get yours working.

Ed
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planet Replay Forum Index -> ReplayTV 2000/3000 All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: