Planet Replay Forum Index Planet Replay
The Destination for ReplayTV Owners and TV Enthusiasts
Back to the home page

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   7 days of topics7 Days  30 days of topics30 Days  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FireFox 3 beta 3 and Poopli + IVSMagic script?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
eclectic
Replay junkie
Replay junkie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gosh, I didn't mean to step on any toes either, I just thought he was being funny. Feel free to laugh at (or with) me anytime.

• A few years ago my watch died, as a result I find I now care a lot less about what time it is.
douglips
Replay junkie
Replay junkie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New version 0.13 up with bug fixes:

* The "Refresh Show List" downloaded the new list of shows, but didn't reflect the new list in the available shows list. You had to close and re-open the window to see the correct show list. Fixed, now after Refresh Show List the correct shows will be available immediately.
* There was a possibility for only a subset of your replays to have their shows listed. This was because a bug caused the script to request multiple copies of the show lists - so if one ReplayTV sent it's shows twice, some other ReplayTV would get ignored. Now, only one copy of the show list is requested.

Main page:
http://poopliivsmagic.sourceforge.net/
Download for 0.13:
https://sourceforge.net/project/platformdownload.php?group_id=159635
DVRDude
Replay fan
Replay fan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recently started having problems with version 0.13. When I try to send a show, the "Reloading Show Lists" never completes. It shows that all of my channel guides are "Received", but never shows the bottom portion of the window to select the show to send. I don't know whether this problem corresponds to a recent Firefox update or a Greasemonkey update. I am running Firefox 3.0.9 and Greasemonkey 0.8.20090123.1. These are the errors that show up in my Firefox error log:

http://poopliivsmagic.sourceforge.net/Poopli IVSMagic: 2:
Failed! at: http://www.poopli.com/e1525/servlet/reqDetailsServlet?reqid=297698

Error: syntax error
Source File: file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/jfoley/Application%20Data/Mozilla/Firefox/Profiles/nibgqogz.default/gm_scripts/downloadingphpgroup_id15/downloadingphpgroup_id15.user.js
Line: 2

Error: this._replayArray[i] is undefined
Source File: file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/jfoley/Application%20Data/Mozilla/Firefox/Profiles/nibgqogz.default/extensions/%7Be4a8a97b-f2ed-450b-b12d-ee082ba24781%7D/components/greasemonkey.js
Line: 1385

Any thoughts?
________
ecigarettes

Last edited by DVRDude on Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
douglips
Replay junkie
Replay junkie

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wacky - I'm not sure what's going on.

The error that's relevant is this._replayArray[i] is undefined.

That doesn't make much sense to me, the only places where I refer to that I'm making sure it exists first.

The first message "Failed!" is expected - it says that whenever you are on a page that should not show send info, such as the send show window.

THe middle thing makes me wonder if you have some other greasemonkey script that is firing on poopli and interfering with poopliivsmagic. See the message about downloadingphpgroup_id15.user.js? Maybe try disabling that user script and see if things get better.

If not, you can get more info by turning up logging - try this:
- IN firefox, go to about:config
- You may see a "This will void your warranty!" window. Click "I'll be careful".
- In the "Filter" box at the top, type DEBUG_VALUE
- You'll see an entry for
greasemonkey.scriptvals.http://poopliivsmagic.sourceforge.net//Poopli IVSMagic.DEBUG_LEVEL
It should be set to 2 by default.
- Edit it (double click the 2) and change it to 0 or even -2
- Now, when you go to the page in question it should dump a lot more info in the error log. If you can post some of that here or pm me and email it to me, it may help me figure it out.

-Doug
DVRDude
Replay fan
Replay fan

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doug,

I sent you a PM.
________
vaporizers

douglips
Replay junkie
Replay junkie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just wanted to post a 'mea culpa' in that I didn't reply to DVRDude until now. I'm sorry, this fell off my short term memory.
DVRDude
Replay fan
Replay fan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No worries Doug. I haven't had a lot of sends lately, so I haven't really thought about it. I will try the test that you sent in the PM and report back.
________
herbalaire

corgi1
Replay elitist
Replay elitist

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am having a similar problem for the past several weeks. IVSmagic shows it is reloading the shows lists and gets to "Recieved 8/8 channel guides" and never completes. I have to click on stop waiting and then the guide list is there but not complete. Using Firefox 3.5.5 and the latest Greasemonkey version that just updated this week.
corgi1
Replay elitist
Replay elitist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:02 am    Post subject: PoopMagic script no longer working Reply with quote

The poopliIVSmagic script has stopped loading any shows from my replaytvs. I have even wiped my PC and done a clean install of Win7 and FireFox 3.6 with the latest greasemonkey extension. I installed the script and when I click on a Poopli request, it shows that it is retrieving the list of ReplayTVs, gets to "8 of 8" and then never finishes. The drop down list of shows is always empty. Once I have sent a show (using IVSmagic) the script does display the progress of the send through completion.

Is this a problem with the newer versions of FireFox, the latest greasemonkey extension or what?

Last edited by corgi1 on Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
corgi1
Replay elitist
Replay elitist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm... I guess I am either the only one having a problem with the PoopMagic script or I am the only person left using it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planet Replay Forum Index -> IVSmagic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: