Planet Replay Forum Index Planet Replay
The Destination for ReplayTV Owners and TV Enthusiasts
Back to the home page

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   7 days of topics7 Days  30 days of topics30 Days  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Problem receiving

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jrgreenman
Just looking around
Just looking around

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:12 pm    Post subject: Problem receiving Reply with quote

I set up two RTVs set up to use IVSm a couple of months ago have been sending shows like a madman since I switched to a send-friendly ISP.

But I've not had to request a show for a long time. I requested a show today and received the Poopli notifcation, but don't see the show in the "Received" category on my master RTV. So I can't actually accept the show.

IVSm shows it in the Receive Progress, but it's stuck on 0.0%.

Is there some trick to receiving shows w/ IVSm?

Shouldn't received shows just show up in the Received category of the master RTV like they always have?

IVS checks out ok on Lunatic Haven and, as I said, I've been sending shows successfully using IVSm for quite a while. Send progress shows up just fine in IVSm too.

It's just receiving shows and receive progress that's got me baffled.

Thank in advance for any help you can offer.
nded
Planet Master
Planet Master

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Receives should behave the same as before. Can you verify the Port number is set the same in IVSM and the Replay, and also that the Port in your router is forwarded to the IVSM PC.
jrgreenman
Just looking around
Just looking around

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nded wrote:
Receives should behave the same as before. Can you verify the Port number is set the same in IVSM and the Replay, and also that the Port in your router is forwarded to the IVSM PC.

I believe everything is set up correctly.

The clips you sent to both Replays appeared in the "Received" categories and I've successfully downloaded one (deleted the other since I was just testing to see if they would show up on the RTVs).

And mysteriously, the show I originally requested finally appeared in the Received category as well and I've begun downloading that too.

So I guess everything is ok after all. Maybe the sender just didn't send the show after pushing the Poopli button.

Anyway, all seems ok now.

Thanks for the test clips, advice et al. Much appreciated.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planet Replay Forum Index -> IVSmagic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: