Planet Replay Forum Index Planet Replay
The Destination for ReplayTV Owners and TV Enthusiasts
Back to the home page

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   7 days of topics7 Days  30 days of topics30 Days  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

IVSmagic Update

View previous topic :: View next topic  
scoot13
Replay junkie
Replay junkie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:13 am    Post subject: IVSmagic Update Reply with quote

I logged onto my IVSm front page this morning and it said that I needed to update. I ran the updater and it seemed to complete okay, although it did not install any new files according to the log. I was already running the latest build.

I have IVSm on a separate WiRNS computer with it's own IP. I rarely log directly in, I use remote desktop to access that box. I think I was using that when I ran the updater...

ANYWAY... after running the updater, I can no longer access IVSm from any other computer on the network. I can still access all the pages of it just fine on the box that it resides on. If I try to access any page of IVSm from my main computer I get a "Loading" message on my tab (in Firefox) and it never finishes or errors. If I enter the same address via remote desktop to the WiRNS box, it pops the page right up.

I pass Lunatic Haven's IVS tests and I am currently sending a show to a friend that is transferring just fine.

I also noticed that the Monkey Poop Script is broken with the new update.

...I'm just full of sunshine today huh?
or on Soundclick
scoot13
Replay junkie
Replay junkie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was wrong about the Monkey Poop Script. It is the same deal... it works on the IVSm box but not on any other computer on the network.

Seems like it must be a permissions thing. I can access WiRNS on the same box with no problem.
or on Soundclick
scoot13
Replay junkie
Replay junkie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay... a little pre-mature there. I just had to close the browser windows and load a new one and I can see both IVSm and the Poop Monkey Script. I guess I could leave this thread in case someone else has the same issue and is as impatient as me...
or on Soundclick
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planet Replay Forum Index -> IVSmagic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: