Planet Replay Forum Index Planet Replay
The Destination for ReplayTV Owners and TV Enthusiasts
Back to the home page

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   7 days of topics7 Days  30 days of topics30 Days  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Auto Script for files to RTV

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planet Replay Forum Index -> MPEG Editing / DVD Creation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
flash3200
Just looking around
Just looking around

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 5:43 pm    Post subject: Auto Script for files to RTV Reply with quote

A while ago I was reading a forum (I believe on here) and someone had written a complete batch file for converting different media files RTV files for upload through DVArchive. I remember it called for downloading all the proper tools/utilities/codecs but once you had them in the right place and pointed it at the right files it would run automatically. Anyone know where I can find this?
na9d

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, you can't get a show from an external source on to the Replay. The best you can do is use DVArchive. OK, correction. You could use something like WiRNS or IVSMagic and do an IVS transfer of the local show to the Replay but it's easier just to use DVA to serve the show.

Anyhow, you are probably thinking of RTVToolkit. There's a link in the RTVTools forum for downloading it.

RTVConvert will convert MPEG-2 files into a format playable on a Replay. It will also convert Replay files to a type burnable to DVD.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planet Replay Forum Index -> MPEG Editing / DVD Creation All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: