Planet Replay Forum Index Planet Replay
The Destination for ReplayTV Owners and TV Enthusiasts
Back to the home page

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   7 days of topics7 Days  30 days of topics30 Days  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Convert Problems

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planet Replay Forum Index -> MPEG Editing / DVD Creation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MrGlass
Almost hooked

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 12:41 pm    Post subject: Convert Problems Reply with quote

Im a newb when it comes to convert DVA Shows to other file types. I wanted to make my shows from mpeg2 to xvid or divx. I have seen xvid and divx vids made by other people and the video looks HQ. But when I try to convert it to xvid or divx, it comes out pixelated and the audio is out of sync. My goal was to get a 2 hour movie under 700megs, a hour long show under 400megs and a 15 to 30 mins show under 200megs. I hate the large 2gig file sizes from the RTV. All this without pixelated video and out of sync audio. It doesnt even need to be an avi, just something that meets those specifications. Can anyone help me out? Thx!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planet Replay Forum Index -> MPEG Editing / DVD Creation All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: