Planet Replay Forum Index Planet Replay
The Destination for ReplayTV Owners and TV Enthusiasts
Back to the home page

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   7 days of topics7 Days  30 days of topics30 Days  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Installed REvue but not playing anything

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ynotme1965
Replay newbie
Replay newbie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 2:40 pm    Post subject: Installed REvue but not playing anything Reply with quote

I installed revue and the .net framework to get this thing running. I have a low quality show from dvarchive that i uploaded to my pc. I don't get a picture or sound. Is there something I am missing?

Thanks
ksb
Replay fan
Replay fan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you have a software DVD player installed? Windows does not know how to play the DVD-style MPG files that ReplayTV creates. If you have a DVD player installed, you should have the right thing.

Also, try dragging the MPG file ontp Windows Media Player. If it doesn't play, reVue won't be able to play it, either -- and it's probably a good indicator that the required MPG decoder is NOT installed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planet Replay Forum Index -> reVue All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: